🔕 🔔

Gf made food with chicken broth that's been opened (but with closed lid) and sitting in the cupboard. Worried about getting sick.. please help

She cooked it and intentionally hid the fact that it's been opened. And told me afterward so I wouldn't freak out.. like what... anyway I'm kinda scared I'm gonna get messed up from this. Can anyone help. It didn't really smell or taste to weird.

asked by Trevor Phillips 24 days ago

How long had it been opened? It probably had a high salt content, which might retard spoilage, but I certainly wouldn't want to use it or eat it. Get another girl friend!

B4195091 e928 43f9 98a1 c9a182caabf1  fb avatar

It was opened apparently when she bought it at the store a week ago lmao...my god.

If you're not feeling sick, you'll probably be all right--but if you begin to feel queasy later on, I'd get to some sort of health care center. Seriously, using something that has been improperly stored is simply not bright. But even more concerning is that this woman knew you would object and tried to deceive you. That is not the basis for a good relationship. Ever.