🔕 🔔

What are some good chicken in marinade recipes I can freeze for postpartum?

I'm in my last month of pregnancy! Besides stocking the freezer with zucchini and banana bread, plum tortes and chicken broth, looking for a few recipes I can prep uncooked, store in the freezer, defrost and roast, like chicken thighs in a marinade. Anything that has worked well for you?

asked by Salvegging 29 days ago

3299dd0b a953 46f5 8a98 a0241f3b893a  256
MMH

The NY Times posted an article about just this 9/22 so you might want check it out. Our hands down favorite for chicken is simply olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon zest & juice with whatever favorite seasonal or available herb. Sorry no measurements but I make it like a vinegrette. My favorites are rosemary, basil and thyme. I did this post partum. My daughter is now almost 17 and still loves it. When you have more time, my favorite is a butterflied /spatchcocked whole chicken with this same herb paste under the skin. Best wishes!!!

Meatloaf freezes well and is delicious! My family eats one with turkey and beef. You could also make a big batch of your favorite chili recipe and freeze single/double servings in plastic bags. We like to eat teriyaki chicken thighs as well. :)

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

HI, I came cross this article And remembered your question. Here it is and hope it offers some suitable suggestions: http://www.thekitchn.com...