🔕 🔔

What do I do with a pint of cream sauce left over from yom kippur--the kind they put pickled herring in, but without the herring? It's delicious and I don't want it to go to waste but... Not sure what to do with it.

asked by fozziebayer about 7 years ago

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Did it have herring in it before?

5934975a 77b2 4880 85b7 d4f61e2dc7d0  withclair

One container was just the cream sauce with onions (originally for topping pickled salmon), the other container had herring in it. Seriously it's more than I know what to do with but im sure it could be great in some capacity.

Fdaa93a2 1dab 42a8 9410 b7e8b6428e5f  aip jessica flanigan bio

I would use it to make a quiche or a savory bread pudding. Or a soup like cream of mushroom and add your flavored cream into it.