What is best online store for reasonably priced spices ?

Need a bunch of spices. Want good quality and affordable

asked by Lara about 1 year ago

Valhalla

https://www.thespicehouse.com/
https://www.penzeys.com/

Ebay. Seriously, I've bought a lot of very good quality spices from Ebay and the prices were reasonable. I look for highly reviewed sellers (lots of reviews and I look into reasons for low rating which is more informative than 5 stars and "Great transaction") and free shipping, plus seller location to be in US (because outside of US can get delayed in Customs).

No matter which vendor you eventually go for, a way to save even more is to buy the spices you use most (=will use up in a year for ground, or about 3 years for whole) in bulk bags...then you're not paying for the little glass jars. You can (re)fill your own jars at home.

Constance

Penzey's! BEST place ever to buy spices: see them online at penzeys.com (no affiliations, just a woman with a giant spice rack in her pantry!)

Dona

Penzey’s has free shipping with $20 purchase today.