🔕 🔔

Does left-over cooked bread pudding have to be refrigerated? I googled it and everyone says to refrigerate it. I guess I don't understand why. They

Does left-over cooked bread pudding have to be refrigerated? I googled it and everyone says to refrigerate it. I guess I don't understand why. They say it is because of the milk and egg. Bread and cakes and other things have milk and egg but don't get refrigerated. Why does bread pudding have to be?

asked by [email protected] about 1 month ago

0a62c55f 38bb 4f00 aefc 1de6685070d9  stringio
added about 1 month ago

Because the ratio of eggs and dairy to the bread is much higher than in baked goods. Bread pudding is more a custard than a cake

added about 1 month ago

Okay, Got it. Thanks!