Favorite Instapot recipes?

After hearing raves about the Instapot from friends, I got one and I'm excited to try different recipes. So far, I had great success with broth (40 mins for a really intense chicken broth!), artichokes, Moroccan chicken tagine, and Burmese kabocha squash stew. The function that I love best is that I can turn it on, leave the house for an hour, and return to a delicious meal. Any suggestions on great recipes?

• Posted by: lloreen
  • October 19, 2017

Lindsay-Jean Hard October 22, 2017

I'm tempted to hop on the Instant Pot bandwagon too! These are for the pressure cooking function, but still might be of interest: https://food52.com/blog...

stacy
stacy October 23, 2017

Seconding beans, I made the recipe from Simply Recipes for navy beans and they were fantastic. Just last night I made a white chicken chili in the IP with white northern beans, I didn't soak them beforehand and it took about an hour in the IP (recipe from A Pinch of Health).

I love my IP, I use it weekly for dinner or hard boiled eggs, sweet potatoes or beans to snack on during the week

sexyLAMBCHOPx October 23, 2017

I'm pretty sure Facebook had a club solely for Instapot recipes and cookbooks, if you
re interested in a community of users.