Looking for a cheese free lasagnarecipe that uses sausage

My son doesn’t eat cheese

asked by Lara 11 months ago

This lasagne recipe is one of my favorites from the site. It calls for 3/4 cup of mozzarella but maybe you could add a vegetable instead like spinach or just leave it out. I often use turkey sausage instead of ground beef so just use your favorite sausage. https://food52.com/recipes...

You can substitute béchamel (balsamela) for cheese. This functions as a binder between the leaves of the lasagne. Make a sauce which combines cooked sausage with tomatoes (simple from scratch) and smear each leaf with balsamela, topped with sauce as you layer them up. To make the top more attractive sprinkle dried bread crumbs and chopped fresh herbs before baking.