A question about a recipe: Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Bake

I have a question about the recipe "Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Bake " from Gena Hamshaw. which half of cauliflower do you use for the sauce? the blended half?

• 1 Comment
9e1df435 f902 48b6 a8a0 0f20ebe9caaa  2016 0503 baked vegan cauliflower alfredo with spring vegetables james ransom 013
Recipe question for: Vegan Cauliflower Alfredo Bake

1 Comment

Emmie
Emmie November 5, 2017

The recipe is a little unclear, but after the cauliflower is cooked, it just says to "Place half of the florets into your blender, reserving the other half." So half the florets are sitting in the blender, unblended. Later it says "Blend half of the cauliflower florets with the garlic, non-dairy milk, nutritional yeast, lemon juice, salt, and pepper." The "half of the cauliflower florets" there should be the half sitting in the blender from earlier. Then later, you "Toss the pasta, the remaining cauliflower florets, the peas, and all of the sauce together." Those are the florets that were reserved from earlier.