🔕 🔔

I am making the homemade yogurt recipe you guys posted.....can I just put it in the oven and use the bread proof setting? It's 100 degrees f.

I have it in there now...if I should not, I will try the blanket option.

asked by Lisa Manecke 5 months ago

Yes of course you can. But I'm in doubt about its taste. Because in India, we set yogurt without yogurt maker or bread proofing machine.

You might have a climate naturally more favorable to yogurt making. I have not made yogurt since my college days but I think there are many parts of the world where yogurt making requires some assistance in the temperature department.

3c111f78 91f6 47ff 8524 5065095c899a  fb avatar

yes, that definitely will work... I make yogurt biweekly and don't have that setting.. so I simply put the jars in a cooler filled with hot water.