🔕 🔔

What temperature would you use to reheat pot pie?

It's not the traditional pie crust style crust. It's a crescent topping. But it is very much pot pie ingredients-wise.
I was wondering if 350 would be the right choice.
Also, could you estimate how long it would take to reheat?
Thanks!
Michelle

asked by mishale over 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I reheat it at 350.

Oh, sorry, I missed the rest of your question. Is it frozen? If not, about 20-25 minutes depending on the size. If so, hard to say. Could be over an hour.

Dd9b7970 0d14 4ee2 9bae de8a44c59c9a  212

drbabs,
Thank you for your answer.
It's not frozen, I just wanted to reheat something I cooked a couple nights ago.
I appreciate your help :)

It's my pleasure. I love how we help each other on the magic pickle!

27e464b9 6273 420b 9546 d6ed6ae12929  anita date
Anitalectric

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

At the restaurant we keep the oven set to 450 to reheat food. It is better to do short time at high temp so it doesn't dry out.

That's interesting Anitalectric, I've not tried that method, I usually try the slow and low to be gentle. But your method would help me when I am doing quantity cooking. I am doing large pans at a time. Are you doing one serving or a large pan?: Thanks for any more information. I make a complete lunch for 30 once a month and the logistics are imporant to me, as well as food safety.