Best oven for yeast bread making

Hi! I have OTG (oven toaster griller). It is not working and also very small size.
I'm planning to buy new oven.
Which oven is best for yeast bread making. Mainly white and wheat sandwich loaf which has soft crust. Suggest me type of oven and size of oven. I'm from India. So I need suggestions according to it.

asked by Manisha Agrawal 11 months ago

My family are big fans of the Cuisinart Convection Toaster Oven which bakes and toasts bread very well. The only drawback is the size. It is only big enough for one 8 inch round cake pan or a small loaf pan (8"x4.5"x2.75"). I use mine whenever I don't want to heat up the big oven (usually during the summer). There' also the Cuisinart Air Fryer which looks a bit bigger that might be worth looking at too.

Price is for the convection toaster oven is less than $100. The Air Fryer is about $200. Both ovens can sit on the counter.