🔕 🔔

How to make a moist well done London broil

Well done London broil how can I make it moist?

asked by Cindy Howell 4 days ago

22fd5949 f671 4eca 9819 de5858b39390  img 7382

London Broil is best served rare to medium rare. If you want a moist, well done roast, this isn’t the correct cut. Suggestion...ask a butcher for recommendations they have helped me many times. Good luck!

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

If it has to be well-done... I would suggest slicing the London broil against the grain thinly before cooking These cuts of meat are usually sliced in a way so that the fibers are cut through, making the meat more tender and easier to chew. Also, cooking it in a it a sauce, ragu or gravy while cooking may increase the chances of it being well-done and tender as possible.

60dde45d 3ccc 404f bad5 c7ae5ad3d3db  wi3

I would suggest you try this - I was told this by a professional chef years ago and the London Broil was so amazingly juicy that I never cook it another way now. Take a dry cast iron pan and put the London Broil it and sear both sides until a nice crust forms. Then put the London Broil in a 250 degree oven and cook until the doneness you want. I hesitate to give an amount of time, because I don't know the weight of the cut you are using, but you'll be amazed how the searing keeps the juices in. Best of luck!