🔕 🔔

I accidentally ended up making pie crust. What can I make with it?

asked by Kei 9 days ago

Kei

I found the answer myself, thanks. Apples and raisins make a good combination with the pie.

23d08e08 3b57 4e81 adcd 91701fc50809  fb avatar

I've generally found pie crust a lot less difficult than some would have it, but how the deuce do you make it accidentally? Once you have it, the obvious thing would be to make pie.

48dd002c 4c45 4b84 8006 ac8614d467cd  dsc00859 2

I'm with Smaug! I would love to be able to make pie crust accidentally! I have spent most of my adult life in fear of pie crust...

3d6b515c 5134 4af9 8148 ce3943eda528  1px white

If you do not want pie right away, the dough can be frozen for future use.