I accidentally ended up making pie crust. What can I make with it?

asked by Kei 8 months ago

Kei
Kei

I found the answer myself, thanks. Apples and raisins make a good combination with the pie.

I've generally found pie crust a lot less difficult than some would have it, but how the deuce do you make it accidentally? Once you have it, the obvious thing would be to make pie.

I'm with Smaug! I would love to be able to make pie crust accidentally! I have spent most of my adult life in fear of pie crust...

If you do not want pie right away, the dough can be frozen for future use.