A question about a recipe: Alexandra Stafford's No-Knead Peasant Bread

34e20cc7 af4e 4351 97af 5a721d40b655  2017 0328 genius no knead peasant bread james ransom 522

I have a question about the recipe "Alexandra Stafford's No-Knead Peasant Bread" from Genius Recipes. I noticed that the recipe on the website calls for the dough to be split into two bowls, but the video shows it being baked as one loaf in a dutch oven. I would like to try this in my dutch oven. Do I need to adjust the ingredients, temp or cooking time?

asked by Kate Vacarelli 9 months ago

H Kate, check out Poppygold's helpful comments on the recipe page—she doesn't split the dough and just lets it double in size in the pot before baking: https://food52.com/recipes...

Kate Vacarelli

Thanks! I seem to have missed that in the comments. Huge help!