🔕 🔔

I have a question. How do I make a foundation for my bar (as a bar, I mean something like a protein bar)

asked by Christopher Villalobos about 1 month ago

Bevi
added about 1 month ago

It really depends on what ingredients you would like to start with. You can get protein from several sources for a protein bar - pea crisps, peanut butter, protein powder. Date paste made from scratch can act as a binder and also provides fiber. You can use maple syrup or honey as a sweetener. Quinoa, dried fruits, dried nuts all add texture and flavor. Google homemade protein bars for ideas. This site also has lots of recipes for various kinds of bars. You can also bake or go raw.