A question about a recipe: Portable Pork Sandwich (An homage to my favorite purveyor of pork at the flea)

I have a question about the recipe "Portable Pork Sandwich (An homage to my favorite purveyor of pork at the flea)" from sdebrango. What is done with the garlic-parsley-pepper mixture in step 1 of the slaw recipe? After this step the mixture is sitting in a bowl to let the flavors meld, but the instructions do not mention adding it to the slaw or the dressing.

• Posted by: ShayB
  • May 1, 2018

ShayB May 2, 2018
Thanks for your reply. I finally figured that out once I noticed that neither the lemon or olive oil were mentioned in the instructions either, but if added to the dry ingredients in step 1 would make a sauce.

Lindsay-Jean H. May 2, 2018
Hi ShayB, I believe that Step 1 is the sauce, which is then mentioned in again in Step 2: "Pull some of that delicious pork (you can dip the pork in the pan juices and place in the warm flat bread and drizzle with the sauce."

ShayB May 2, 2018