Can Heavy Whipping Cream be used in place of Coconut Cream in recipes

I cannot handle coconut and need to replace Coconut Cream in many of the recipes that I find. I can handle dairy and wondered if Heavy Whipping Cream would work.

asked by Donamarie Goldsmith 5 months ago

Stephanie B.

Do you have an example of a recipe that calls for coconut cream you're interested in?

When I've come across coconut cream, it's usually in vegan recipes trying to replace heavy whipping cream, so yes heavy cream would work in those instances. But I'm not sure if the recipes you're looking at have a specific need to coconut cream.

Donamarie Goldsmith

It is a lot of different recipes. Most are paleo and I eat LCHF. I just cannot do Coconut. Thank you for your response.