A question about a recipe: Mango Honey Mustard

I have a question about the recipe "Mango Honey Mustard" from em-i-lis. Bothering you again, how long does it last in the refrigerator? Can it be frozen? I have a lot of mangoes now.

6102db90 0acb 4aa6 9f3c 4cf487b6dcc6  dsc 7310
Recipe question for: Mango Honey Mustard

1 Comment

Nancy June 6, 2018

Sounds like there are two parts to your question.
What do I do with a lot of extra mangos?
If I make them into more mango honey mustard, does it freeze?

Can't help with the second, but yes mangos freeze well. And if you're looking for other ways to use them, consider: chutney, smoothies, cheesecake filling or topping.

Graciela
Graciela June 6, 2018

In reality my principal question was , how long will the mango honey mustard will keep in the refrigerator?

702551
702551 June 6, 2018

While I haven't made this recipe, in my long experience in making various dishes with raw fruit, there is usually a noticeable and dramatic decline in quality and freshness after a couple of days.

I typically find myself longing for the lost charm of the freshly prepared dish and tossing the still edible but unappealing leftovers after a couple of days of opening the container and returning to the fridge uneaten.

But that's just me...