A question about a recipe: Mango Honey Mustard

6102db90 0acb 4aa6 9f3c 4cf487b6dcc6  dsc 7310

I have a question about the recipe "Mango Honey Mustard" from em-i-lis. Bothering you again, how long does it last in the refrigerator? Can it be frozen? I have a lot of mangoes now.

asked by Graciela 5 months ago

Sounds like there are two parts to your question.
What do I do with a lot of extra mangos?
If I make them into more mango honey mustard, does it freeze?

Can't help with the second, but yes mangos freeze well. And if you're looking for other ways to use them, consider: chutney, smoothies, cheesecake filling or topping.

Graciela

In reality my principal question was , how long will the mango honey mustard will keep in the refrigerator?

While I haven't made this recipe, in my long experience in making various dishes with raw fruit, there is usually a noticeable and dramatic decline in quality and freshness after a couple of days.

I typically find myself longing for the lost charm of the freshly prepared dish and tossing the still edible but unappealing leftovers after a couple of days of opening the container and returning to the fridge uneaten.

But that's just me...