Does anyone have a good recipe for Luciano sauce? Had Shrimp Luciano at Tony's Di Napoli in NYC and the sauce was delicious!

asked by Misfitwife 12 days ago

Lindsay-Jean is a Community Editor at Food52.

I've had pretty good luck asking restaurants for their recipes, you might want to try that if you haven't already.

I've never seen "Luciano" sauce in any of my Italian cookbooks, nor eaten it anywhere I remember, so I'm guessing it's a specialty of the house. It never hurts to ask for the recipe.

Bing (and no doubt Google) gives a number of sources for recipes, as well as some information on Italian film director Luciano Salce. Whether any of them are worth looking for I can't say.