A question about a recipe: Maialino's Olive Oil Cake

2aae762e 345b 4799 9323 6c99f0c86576  olive oil cake genius desserts 3x2 james ransom 408

I have a question about the recipe "Maialino's Olive Oil Cake" from Genius Recipes. What non-dairy product can I use instead of whole milk? Thank you!

asked by erskinechef 26 days ago

Ttrockwood

I have made it several times- both as a cake and as muffins- with unsweetened soymilk since it has a similar viscosity and protein content. This is one of my all time favorite muffin recipes!

Prathima

If you look through the comments on the recipe, bakers have successfully used many non-dairy milks and even water. I recently used a mix of malt powder and water to good effect.