Looking for a chocolate recipe from Old Quebec City it was called Paillard de Paris

I seem to remember that the restaurant was called "Paris" too. Can anyone help? It was the most decadent dessert I have ever had.

asked by Lesley 2 months ago

There's a Café-Boulangerie Paillard in Quebec; they have a facebook page; possibly you could find out something through that. Another website, chowhound.com, has various local message boards; you might be able to reach someone with local knowledge through one of those.

And the cafe-bakery website has listing of products and illustrations of them too. Maybe they'll jog a memory.
https://www.paillard.ca/produits/patisseries
(In French, for you or Google Translate to handle.)