Any chance that Food52 will do a Fall Menu Creator similar to the Spring Menu Creator?

I made a delicious menu this spring for a gathering from the Spring Menu Creator, using recipes that I wasn't familiar with and likely wouldn't have found on my own. Hoping to make up a great menu for the fall. If there won't be a Fall Menu Creator, what favorites do people have for a fall gathering for 10-15 people, informal, vegetarian/non vegetarian, including tasting of single malt whiskeys?

Meg is a trusted home cook.

asked 3 months ago

Joanna Sciarrino
Joanna Sciarrino

Joanna is the Managing Editor at Food52

Hi luvcookbooks! I'm so thrilled to hear you enjoyed using our Spring Menu Maker. While we won't be doing a fall-specific menu maker this year, we will be launching a brand new Thanksgiving menu maker in November, which will absolutely include many of our favorite fall recipes!

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Thank you! Looking forward to Thanksgiving!

Meg -
Another idea. Not great, but a pis aller, might be to search FEATURES for "fall recipes" or "fall foods." The articles focus on groups...rice, apple, squashes, meats etc...
Not as focused as the menu planner.
But much more focused than search the RECIPES section for "fall" which gives thousands.

luvcookbooks
luvcookbooks

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Thanks! Will try.