Cooking Fish

What is the best cookware for cooking fish in the oven? Thinking salmon fillets.
Thanks!

asked by Ashley Schantz Schapiro 2 months ago

Lori Terwilliger

I prefer cooking fish in glass bake ware, myself. That way you don't have to worry about any of your ingredients, like lemon, interacting with the pan. You also don't have any lingering fishy smell reminders to worry about, once they are washed.

cranberry

Depends on the recipe, but I either use a glass pyrex pan or a metal baking sheet lined with foil. (Baking sheet results in more browned, less wet fish due to the lower sides.)