I'm making if I am making chili with extra ingredients like half a green pepper quarter of an onion 2 cans of kidney beans two cans of 8 oz of tomato

asked by Neil Allison 3 months ago

Neil Allison

sorry DC didn't realize I ran out of space. I need to know if I should use 1 McCormick mix or 2

You may have already made your chili my reply would be start with one pack. After simmering for at least an hour then taste it. If need be, add a teaspoon from the second pack, let it simmer for a bit, taste it, and add a half teaspoon until you get the right flavor. You can always add more but you can't take it out. Good luck! BB💐