A question about a recipe: Moroccan-Spiced Chicken with Dates and Shallots

A50d8435 899d 482a b3fd befe5df8c21b  2016 0503 moroccan spiced chicken with dates and shallots james ransom 022

I have a question about the recipe "Moroccan-Spiced Chicken with Dates and Shallots" from Pete. Can I make this recipe ahead of time, or bake it in the oven?

asked by Corie about 2 months ago

Ttrockwood
added about 2 months ago

To make ahead i would go through step 6, to fully cook the chicken. Then let cool and refridgerate.
To reheat you can do that in the oven on a sheet tray cover the chicken with foil so it doesn’t get dry, use like 350, will probably take a good 20min from chilled to hot. In the meantime proceed with step 7 and make the sauce