I just submitted a recipe: Delicious Savory Cabbage Pie I forgot to add an important step. What should I do?

I just submitted a recipe: Delicious Savory Cabbage Pie
I forgot to add an important step.
What should I do?

asked by Kukla almost 8 years ago

You can still edit it if you open it up again.

Panfusine

if the step is in the beginning or somewhere in the middle, then you'll have to go thru the tedious process of cut & paste the other steps individually. A group of us were whining about this on Foodpickle earlier today & Peter Steinberg from Food52 is in the process of adding a 'drag up or down- feature to make this process easier.

TiggyBee

Yes, there's an option to edit at the header of your recipe.

If it's a recipe you've submitted to a contest, you cannot edit it after the contest closes. In that case, I would add the step in the comments section and email the editors about it as well.