🔕 🔔

I just submitted a recipe: Delicious Savory Cabbage Pie I forgot to add an important step. What should I do?

I just submitted a recipe: Delicious Savory Cabbage Pie
I forgot to add an important step.
What should I do?

asked by Kukla over 6 years ago

79ca7fa3 11e3 4829 beae d200649eab49  walken the walk

You can still edit it if you open it up again.

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

if the step is in the beginning or somewhere in the middle, then you'll have to go thru the tedious process of cut & paste the other steps individually. A group of us were whining about this on Foodpickle earlier today & Peter Steinberg from Food52 is in the process of adding a 'drag up or down- feature to make this process easier.

Ddd52943 cdf0 4edb a2d4 73aa286607f0  399571 2853636453848 1694221275 n

Yes, there's an option to edit at the header of your recipe.

22b9ddc9 fc61 48a3 949e dee341974288  liz and dad

If it's a recipe you've submitted to a contest, you cannot edit it after the contest closes. In that case, I would add the step in the comments section and email the editors about it as well.