How can i make cookies easily?

What kind of cookies would you like? Most cookies are easy to make so if you can give us some guidance on flavor, we can make some suggestions.

I'm wondering what "easily" means. Fewer ingredients, simple procedures... Maybe a basic bar cookie, where there is a dump and mix recipe (or dump in layers right in the baking pan), no rolling out or shaping is the easiest, and can make yummy cookies.

Sadassa_Ulna

Bar cookies or refrigerator "slice and bake" cookies are easier than rolled or dropped cookies. Creaming butter with sugar is a royal pain if you don't have a mixer, but there are oil based cookie recipes (Alton Brown choco chip cookies come to mind) and also recipes in which the dough uses melted butter and sugar in a saucepan. When I was a kid I used to make a chocolate wafer cookie that started in a saucepan and the warm batter was poured onto a cookie tray, and the thin sheet of cookie was cut into squares while still warm (maybe something similar exists on the internet?)

Sadassa_Ulna

Oops, I was pickling on my tiny phone, meant to add that Brown's choco chip cookies are an example of a stovetop melt-the-butter recipe (NOT oil based)...

Laura Minkler

Check out the beautiful blog, dessertsforbreakfast.com. The author created a recipe specifically for a friend dubbed "the easiest chocolate chip cookies on earth"... for good reason!