🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Polenta baskets with sautéed spinach and Taleggio cheese

503730ba b565 47b4 bab1 65d042291c5f  spinach main

I have a question about step 4 on the recipe "Polenta baskets with sautéed spinach and Taleggio cheese" from Babette's Feast. It says:

"Put the polenta baskets on a baking tray lined with parchment papper and lightly brush them with olive oil."

Will the baskets stick o the paper, or will I have to oil the bottom first?

asked by plarsen13 over 6 years ago

I haven't made this exact recipe, but I bake polenta on un-oiled parchment all the time, and I've never had any problems.

Good luck!