Is there a way to sort or search in "my recipes"? I have saved so many I can't find anything.

asked by Pat in SLO over 7 years ago

Not yet, but we're working on improving the whole system, we promise!

Burnt Offerings

If you know what you are looking for, or can be very close to it, try the general search and it should come up. Especially if you narrow it down to "editor's picks" ;-)

Glad to hear it may be a feature. I'm getting ready to upload a bunch of recipes.

Also, if you remember the name of the cook who created a recipe you've saved, you can enter it as a search term in the general recipe search box, with the ingredients an/or words from the name of the recipe. ;o)

Delicious.com is an online bookmarking site I use, mostly for recipes. You set tags so any meaningful search term can be used. I save on food 52 also, so I'm looking forward to new developments.