🔕 🔔

Is there a way to sort or search in "my recipes"? I have saved so many I can't find anything.

asked by Pat in SLO over 6 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Not yet, but we're working on improving the whole system, we promise!

B8c85549 23af 4014 8234 ae1da9266ce9  burnt offering

If you know what you are looking for, or can be very close to it, try the general search and it should come up. Especially if you narrow it down to "editor's picks" ;-)

Glad to hear it may be a feature. I'm getting ready to upload a bunch of recipes.

Also, if you remember the name of the cook who created a recipe you've saved, you can enter it as a search term in the general recipe search box, with the ingredients an/or words from the name of the recipe. ;o)

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

Delicious.com is an online bookmarking site I use, mostly for recipes. You set tags so any meaningful search term can be used. I save on food 52 also, so I'm looking forward to new developments.