A question about a recipe: • Temater Chicken

5e00f36d b70c 4ba1 8153 17a003f72197  8

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "• Temater Chicken" from pauljoseph. It says:

" Place onion, garlic ,raisins cumin, turmeric, pepper, cardamom, cinnamon ,nutmeg and ginger in a food processor and process into a paste. "

Did you mean 4 cloves of garlic or 40 cloves? Your 8th photo looks like it has about 40 cloves of garlic in there - not just 4!

asked by Burnt Offerings over 7 years ago

macollins

Maybe the recipe was intended as 4 bulbs but written as 4 cloves. That would account for the larger quantity seen in the photo.

healthierkitchen

funny, I never even looked at the later photos, but it sounds so good! Hope pauljoseph will arrive soon to clarify. My guess is that the photo was for a multi-batch mix.

Burnt Offerings

4 versus 40, 4 heads of garlic, or a large batch of masala - all reasonable explanations. It's the middle of the night in India - he'll be around later. ;-)

pauljoseph

please don't follow exactly you see in my photo That we made for 2.5 kilograms of chicken thighs (more than 45 skinless chicken thighs .You u can see from the above photos)

pauljoseph

You u can see from the below photo

Burnt Offerings

Pauljoseph - Thanks!! That is what I suspected, but wanted to be certain. I'll prepare it on Sunday. Looks like a lovely curry - thank you!