I just went home on my lunch break and put mine in the slow cooker. I was sadly not paying attention and threw every ingredient in the slow cooker and

I just went home on my lunch break and put mine in the slow cooker. I was sadly not paying attention and threw every ingredient in the slow cooker and put the meat in. I didn't catch that the second half of the ingredients were to be added later until I had already done it. I didn't have time to start over so I left it. Does anyone have any idea what is going to happen? I am worried I just ruined dinner :(

• 1 Comment

1 Comment

Eric K. October 2, 2019
Hi Linda, you should be totally fine. In fact, the meat may even be better flavored? Let me know what happens. If you're worried about it burning (which I don't think it will due to all the liquid), you could always cook it at Low for a couple hours longer.