A question about a recipe: Caramelized Butternut Squash Wedges with a Sage Hazelnut Pesto

I have a question about the recipe "Caramelized Butternut Squash Wedges with a Sage Hazelnut Pesto" from melissav. What is the fat content?? In grams??

Amanda Hesser March 28, 2011

We don't include nutritional information with the recipes on food52. However, looking at the ingredients that include fats -- ricotta salata, olive oil, and hazelnuts -- it's fairly safe to say that the recipe is not high in fat content.

boulangere March 28, 2011

Take a look at mastercook.com. It's an excellent resource, and its nutrition calculator is easy to use in that it not only lets you input a recipe for a calculation, but then you can replace certain ingredients for recalculating given different food choices without losing your original. It's not expensive, and it's downloadable.