🔕 🔔

FWD: Does anyone have the recipe for Kenny Rogers chicken recipe?

asked by XXX-XXX-5582 over 6 years ago

36da2be9 52d9 4197 887b d6388fd7dba2  winter2010

I think the Kenny Rogers fried chicken recipe is one of those that you may never find. The most I ever found was for his corn muffins. Would a knock-off of Popeye's do you any good? http://allsecretrestaurantrecipes...

I suggest you use google and search copycat recipes for knock-ffs of fast food and chaing recipe formulas, but realize that it is very hard to duplicate commercial production processes at home. The most successful I've heard of are the one from the Top Secret Recipe books and he has one for this chicken.