🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Artichoke Dip (Which You Could Make into Tapenade by Adding Capers)

4ad054ca cc0d 11e5 801e 3c15c2d2bb38  53 full

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Artichoke Dip (Which You Could Make into Tapenade by Adding Capers)" from drbabs. It says:

"Place: artichoke hearts, garlic, Parmesan cheese, 1 tablespoon of olive oil, lemon and zest, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, 1 dash each of paprika and cayenne in the work bowl of a food processor and process till the artichokes are chopped very small and everything is more or less blended together."

I LIVE ON ARTICHOKE HEARTS. WE BUY THE COSTCO SIZE JARS. SURELY YOU DON'T MEAN ONE OF THOSE SIZE JARS. WHAT SIZE JAR ARTICHOKE HEARTS DO YOU USE FOR THIS RECIPE?

asked by DAVILCHICK over 6 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

LOL! I live on artichokes, too! I don't know what you mean by the Costco-sized jars. I'd say start with 6-8 hearts and go from there. It's a very forgiving recipe. I hope you enjoy it.

De505756 9ac4 4f49 b3cd 10022370f41c  barbara davilman

LOL, I eat 6-8 artichoke hearts EVERY NIGHT!!!! And just fyi, a costco size jar of artichoke hearts is net weight: 68 oz. :)

Oh, I just went back to the recipe and read the comments, and saw that I used a 12 ounce jar of artichoke hearts from Trader Joe's when I made this. So about 1/4 of your Costco jar would work.

PERFECT! Thanks Dr. Babs! I'm making it this weekend for two parties. :)

That's so great! You might want to scale it up for two parties!

EGG-ZACTLY! I love to cook but I'm also VERY lazy. :)

Me, too. You'll like how easy this is.