🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: The Chocolate Pudding I Wish My Mother Had Made for Me

146c2e3b 9af4 4d7f a9d4 2ab115557602  img 0726

I have a question about the recipe "The Chocolate Pudding I Wish My Mother Had Made for Me " from drbabs. can i use low fat milk instead of 1/2 and 1/2. i know it won't taste as rich but will it still thicken?

asked by alienor over 6 years ago

3639eee1 5e0d 4861 b1ed 149bd0559f64  gator cake

It should still thicken, but you're gonna lose a lot of the yumminess.

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

Hardlikearmour is right. The cornstarch will help it thicken, but what makes the pudding special is the richness from the half-and-half...I'd be interested to see what your experience is if you try it.