A question about a recipe: The Chocolate Pudding I Wish My Mother Had Made for Me

146c2e3b 9af4 4d7f a9d4 2ab115557602  img 0726

I have a question about the recipe "The Chocolate Pudding I Wish My Mother Had Made for Me " from drbabs. can i use low fat milk instead of 1/2 and 1/2. i know it won't taste as rich but will it still thicken?

asked by alienor about 7 years ago

It should still thicken, but you're gonna lose a lot of the yumminess.

Hardlikearmour is right. The cornstarch will help it thicken, but what makes the pudding special is the richness from the half-and-half...I'd be interested to see what your experience is if you try it.