A question about a recipe: Celli Ripieni , any particular preference for the white wine or is regular table wine acceptable?

Fd367a01 c2ec 4c0d 9082 b5934a58b3f4  celli ripieni half open

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Celli Ripieni (Grape jam dumplings)" from Emiko. It says:

"Preheat the oven to 350 F. For the pastry, mix all the ingredients together until you get a smooth, elastic dough. It’s a beautifully velvety pastry. Don’t over work it; when it comes together nicely just wrap it in some plastic wrap and let it rest while you prepare the filling."

asked by Panfusine over 7 years ago

Emiko

Hi, great question - I should have maybe added these details to the recipe. The recipe is from Abruzzo, so naturally a white wine from that region would be ideal, but failing that try any dry white wine!

Panfusine

Thanks, looking forward to trying this out!