🔕 🔔

Roasting a leg of lamb for Passover ahead of time. How to reheat w/o drying out.

asked by XXX-XXX-6602 over 6 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

If possible, I'd cook it the same day you're planning to eat it; if not, I'd cover it loosely with foil and reheat very gently at about 300 degrees F.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

I agree with Merrill. You might also let the lamb sit out at room temp for 30 to 40 minutes before reheating.

346ab60f 44be 4093 b31e 24a244182edb  stringio

My Albanian grandmother would cook a leg of lamb the morning before we arrived for family get togethers and she always served it at room temperature...In my opinion it can't be beat. Oh and if you want to be naughty...use the lamb fat to roast potatoes and carrots.