A question about a recipe: Dan Barber's Braised Short Ribs

Bd9d58a4 cc9c 4679 85a1 bacc43995ba3  5349824048 0f7d18165a z

I have a question about the recipe "Dan Barber's Braised Short Ribs" from amanda.

SOUNDS GREAT AND I WILL MAKE AS SOON AS YOU TELL ME HOW YOU REHEATED THE RIBS. THANKS, CAROL

asked by greygrey over 7 years ago

nutcakes

Given those directions, I'd reheat the ribs in the skimmed braising liquid on the stove or in the oven, remove and hold, covered with foil, in a low heat oven while I reduced the braising liquid to a syrup on the stovetop.

lorigoldsby

Nutcakes, you have some very good answers today! I would just clarify--if it's been a few hours, bring the liquid up to a low simmer, then add to the hot liquid, warm, remove, cover and proceed ;)

greygrey, I was going to jump in here, but nutcakes and lorigoldsby have already given you excellent answers. Good luck, and enjoy!