Can't see avocado contest content!

When I click to see the avocado contest all I can see is a big grey rectangle? Is it just me or is there a problem with it? Just wanted to know if I have a problem with my connection! Thanks!

Voted the Best Reply!

aargersi July 5, 2012

That happens when the next phase is in progress - it's not you. I expect finalists and/or CPs will be announced today (the new schedule still eludes me a bit - a surprise every day that way!!)

Maria Teresa Jorge

Thanks Aagersi, I wasn't sure if I had yet again another problem with my pc. Mastering the art of frying an egg doesn't always go hand in hand with computer skills! Have a great weekend and thanks also for everyones answers!

em-i-lis
em-i-lis July 5, 2012

and what happened to the "views" data in this contest? seems to have gone kaput a few days back...

boulangere July 5, 2012

It's definitely not your connection. The grey square tends to go on for a while on announcement day. And as aargersi noted, it probably isn't the winner that is announced today, but rather the two finalists, since we haven't voted yet. The new schedule is still a bit elusive.

mainesoul
mainesoul July 5, 2012

This happens every time. Yesterday I went to look for recipes from that contest and just got a big black box which is still there.

susan g July 5, 2012

Another thing missing from the contest pages is the count of number of recipes entered. I miss it!

em-i-lis
em-i-lis July 5, 2012

I liked that too!

meganvt01
meganvt01 July 5, 2012

I see the entry count some places - there were 157 for the avocado contest