Can't see avocado contest content!

When I click to see the avocado contest all I can see is a big grey rectangle? Is it just me or is there a problem with it? Just wanted to know if I have a problem with my connection! Thanks!

asked by Maria Teresa Jorge over 6 years ago

em-i-lis
em-i-lis

Emily is a trusted source on General Cooking.

and what happened to the "views" data in this contest? seems to have gone kaput a few days back...

It's definitely not your connection. The grey square tends to go on for a while on announcement day. And as aargersi noted, it probably isn't the winner that is announced today, but rather the two finalists, since we haven't voted yet. The new schedule is still a bit elusive.

mainesoul

This happens every time. Yesterday I went to look for recipes from that contest and just got a big black box which is still there.

Another thing missing from the contest pages is the count of number of recipes entered. I miss it!

em-i-lis
em-i-lis

I liked that too!

meganvt01

I see the entry count some places - there were 157 for the avocado contest