Meetup - trying to set one up

When I try to enter my email and password, I keep getting a message that the one I'm using isn't registered. I've tried every email address I have, along with their passwords, and none work. I always take electronic difficulties very personally and figure I'm failing at something terribly obvious. Am I on the right track so far?

Don't have an answer and do want to know where/when you want to set the meet-up.

I'll be happy to let you know when I know more.

Are you having problems on the actual Meetup site? If so, I'd try to get in touch with them directly.

Ah, that's probably the problem. I didn't realize it wasn't a food52 site. That's what I'll do. Thanks, Merrill.