🔕 🔔

Meetup - trying to set one up

When I try to enter my email and password, I keep getting a message that the one I'm using isn't registered. I've tried every email address I have, along with their passwords, and none work. I always take electronic difficulties very personally and figure I'm failing at something terribly obvious. Am I on the right track so far?

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

Don't have an answer and do want to know where/when you want to set the meet-up.

I'll be happy to let you know when I know more.

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Are you having problems on the actual Meetup site? If so, I'd try to get in touch with them directly.

Ah, that's probably the problem. I didn't realize it wasn't a food52 site. That's what I'll do. Thanks, Merrill.