3af8680a cd40 4e70 847d 12d8d5e2f077  jessica alba herpes 12

If Jessica Alba wants to come over for a romantic dinner , what should I cook ?

asked by jim_twitty about 8 years ago

DebbieF

Panic...and use lots of deodorant....lol

anyone

First, do some research to find out if she is a vegetarian or vegan. If so, do more research on those types of foods and some good recipe's. Try something out of the ordinary that sounds good to you.

While doing your research you found that she has listed in an interview her favorite food or dish, do it the best of your ability.

If she's a carnivore, then I would go with something light and healthy. Just look at her. It doesn't appear the she eats hearty foods too often.

Stay with fresh as possible ingredients and have several courses in small servings. Make sure your food has visual appeal. Make your food beautiful.

Canned tuna. Next to a glass of Spanish cava.

TiggyBee

If all goes well, you need to cook up a plan for Breakfast.

Pizza and cupcakes. She'll swoon. And cold pizza is great for breakfast. Cupcakes, too.