🔕 🔔

saenyc, are you the one who knows how long to hard boil goose eggs?

Here's what I do for goose eggs, and they do take more time. Place them in water and bring just to boil. Set aside off heat for 21 to 22 minutes. Give them the cold water bath. Keep in mind that the shells are thicker than hen's eggs.

Perfect! Thank you so much, Pierino.

I guess I should have added that when you set them aside off heat they should remain covered before they get their cold bath.

Yes, figured so, thanks. One of my students raises geese and asked how to hard boil them. I asked him to please bring some in for show and tell.