A question about a recipe: Cappuccino Cheesecake; I think I'm turning blind - where should the coffee beans go? thanks;

A5abe363 a005 485c 993f b8d573c6bc74  042611f 809

I have a question about step 8 on the recipe "Cappuccino Cheesecake" from boulangere. It says:

"When done, remove cheesecake pan from oven and allow to cool to room temp before refrigerating overnight. The next day, run some warm water into a sink and set the cheesecake pan in it for a few seconds. Remove to a towel and run a narrow spatula all the way around edge. Release and remove springform ring. Whip remaining cream with powdered sugar and spread over top of cheesecake. Arrange chocolate covered coffee beans evenly around edge, then grate unsweetened chocolate over the top -- as much as you like."

asked by Ausra about 7 years ago

On top, around the edge - those that you don't munch on first!

Amanda and Merrill must have eaten them all before they got on the cheesecake--boulangere did warn about that!

Ausra

thanks, guys! aaaah, what a relief! the beans are NOT there, although they should be there!! I'll sure use them for decorating this cake; I think that's a wonderful idea; thanks, boulangere, for posting this recipe! I'll dream of your Cappuccino Cheesecake tonight!

Don't eat too many coffee beans!