🔕 🔔

any recommended recipes for pupusas and/or curtido?

asked by @hipsterkibble over 6 years ago

39c04017 7e7e 43b2 9344 e529de61a1bd  kandm
Kristy Mucci

Kristy is an expert at making things pretty and a former Associate Editor of Food52.

Global Table Adventure has a post about pupusas with step-by-step photos and a video of Martha Stewart making them.

http://globaltableadventure...

27e464b9 6273 420b 9546 d6ed6ae12929  anita date
Anitalectric

Anita is a vegan pastry chef & founder of Electric Blue Baking Co. in Brooklyn.

I don't. But there is a Salvadorean place by my house that makes ones with zucchini blossoms inside. If you can find those or anything like them I strongly recommend as a filling. Also, don't forget the accompanying slaw and tomato sauce. So essential!