METHOD AND RECIPE TO MAKE A RIBBON RICE

asked by pauljoseph over 7 years ago

Panfusine

Lemme guess, made with RIce noodles?

I went through the recipe and the slide show. Now all we need is audio and we could pretend that we're sitting there for the cooking class! This is a beautiful presentation and sounds delicious. Are you serving it cold?

Panfusine

Pauljoseph, If only google could come up with 'smellavision' so that the less fortunates of us sitting halfway across the world could bask in the aroma that must have emanated from this dish!! Wow!!

pauljoseph

wait till we get there at you home town Panfusine so you can smell this at home” real Smell-o-Vision?

Good heavens, this is beautiful! Layers of color, layers of flavor - so wonderful. Is there a chance you will post this on your page? If not, I'll copy it from your photo. Again, thank you very much.