Grant their wishes: 20% off $150+ with code GOGOGIFTS. Go, go, gifts » details
Enter code GOGOGIFTS at checkout. Offer valid through 11:59pm ET 12/11/16. U.S. only. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
🔕 🔔

Just curious if you used fresh-dried white-bread bread crumbs or something else.. Recipe sounds great. Thanks

4dfd9fc7 35c5 4a52 94b2 a5d5949287da  081710f52 me 0509

I have a question about step 1 on the recipe "Meatballs Emilia-Romagna with Pasta Sheets" from thirschfeld. It says:

"Combine the bread crumbs, milk, grated garlic and grated onions in a bowl and mix to combine. Let it sit for 5 minutes. Combine the beef, egg, parmesan and parsley with the bread crumb mixture and mix very well. ( I used the paddle attachment on my mixer.) Season with a half a teaspoon of salt and a few turns of fresh ground pepper. Make a walnut sized meatball. Place a small saute pan over medium heat. Add some oil and saute the meatball until it is done. Taste and adjust the seasoning as necessary. Keep in mind the garlic and onion will grow stronger as the mix sets so you are really only tasting for salt. Place them in the fridge while you cut you veggies."

asked by mbergner over 5 years ago
Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

That's what we used, and it worked perfectly.