Revisiting KitchenAid Mixer

Thanks for the help, fellow Foodpicklers! After turning over all the comments to the Family, for Mother's Day I was presented with a great KitchenAid Classic Plus mixer (4.5 quart) which is making the first batch of bread even as I type! :)

asked by wssmom over 7 years ago

Oh, you'll love it. Congratulations and Happy Mother's Day!

Congratulations!

I love it when people share the outcome of their foodpickle questions! Thank you, wssmom! Also, smart Family choice.

Sadassa_Ulna

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

cookinginvictoria

What a great gift, wssmom! I know you'll enjoy using it. I received my Kitchen Aid fifteen years ago for a wedding present, and it is still going strong!

Helen's All Night Diner

What a great Mother's Day present. You'll love it & use it constantly for years and years!