🔕 🔔

this is about the website, not a recipe... can you only use the "send recipe to iphone" function if you are ON your iphone?

I have the groceryzen app. I have only been successful in sending a recipe to the app when I am already on my iphone (looking at food 52 on my iphone browser). is it possible to send the recipe to groceryzen from my computer?

asked by bk_novice over 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Yes, you should be able to use the "Send to iPhone" button when you're on your computer -- it will email you the recipe. You can then open that email from your iPhone, which will give you a link that will open the recipe up right in Grocery Zen. Good luck!