🔕 🔔

Recommendations for useful cooking and food related apps?

There seems to be a plethora of food related apps although not many useful ones. I'm looking for anything food, cooking or dining related.

asked by Summer of Eggplant almost 6 years ago

Efd5a623 a9e7 4fee ae46 e9716d40bcbf  pot

Check the transcript for yesterday's Kojo Namdi show - Michael Ruhlman, Dorie Greenspan and Monica Bhide talked about apps. Good stuff. http://thekojonnamdishow...

F237d932 d25a 4838 be57 5740b08b396b  pot

3163f85f 9ea0 4c51 a0f1 ea1d9a2a7140  stringio

I really like the Epicurious app. It is really nice to have a recipe pulled up on my smartphone rather than dragging my laptop in the kitchen. It also has a great feature that allows you to make a grocery list from recipes you select.

Wholefoods user icon

I like the Epicurious app as well as the Easy Recipes app from Pocket Cocktails Inc.

1f596ae9 f36c 4022 8b52 0c8583fd70b0  meg b f52

Cook's illustrated has a good app. Taste Book is a good compilation as well.