Recommendations for useful cooking and food related apps?

There seems to be a plethora of food related apps although not many useful ones. I'm looking for anything food, cooking or dining related.

asked by Summer of Eggplant almost 7 years ago

MotherWouldKnow

Check the transcript for yesterday's Kojo Namdi show - Michael Ruhlman, Dorie Greenspan and Monica Bhide talked about apps. Good stuff. http://thekojonnamdishow.org/shows/2011-11-02/cooking-theres-app/transcript

rldougherty

I really like the Epicurious app. It is really nice to have a recipe pulled up on my smartphone rather than dragging my laptop in the kitchen. It also has a great feature that allows you to make a grocery list from recipes you select.

a Whole Foods Market Customer

I like the Epicurious app as well as the Easy Recipes app from Pocket Cocktails Inc.

meganvt01

Cook's illustrated has a good app. Taste Book is a good compilation as well.

You'll Want to Eat These Soy Sauce Eggs with Everything

Game changed.

Momofuku's Famed Soy Sauce Eggs

From filling salads to warming soups, we've got you covered.

Easy Lunch Ideas

A weeknight slam dunk.

Miso Butter Skillet Chicken

Get Set for the Best

And why Sunday is, hands down, the best day of the week.

American Expat Life in Paris