What a lovely idea! I would be in for sure.

Count me in - I can, preserve and deyhydrate regularly.

How many coddling cups do you think Food52 would sell in a day?! I'm in.

Panfusine

count me in for the proposed groupon thing.. I've been coveting those coddlers for a while!

lorigoldsby

I'd take a dozen of those egg coddling cups...I have a dozen dozen ideas for them (just didn't want to say "gross")

Burnt Offerings

Maybe if I post another reply, it will jump this up in the new foodpickle algorithm and someone from food52 can comment. I posted this late at night and it got relegated to page 2 by morning.

nomnivorous

Weck jars are on the pricier end of jars, so if they could offer more basic jars (Ball/Kerr) with the two piece lids, that would be a much more affordable solution.

Kari Johnson
Kari Johnson

Kari is the manager of Whisk, a kitchenware store in Brooklyn.

Weck is REALLY expensive, even at wholesale. Additionally, they require very large orders. Sadly, this is why we here at whisk can't stock them - we're just a small little store!

ellenl

I'm in for 12 egg coddling cups for sure.

Thanks so much for your thoughts on this thread. As Kari mentioned, yes, the Weck jars are expensive -- wish we could help with that. We're working on our Shop and have some exciting things planned. Stay tuned. And we'll do our best to get those egg coddlers in there at a good price.

Thank you, Amanda. Many of us seem to be coveting them.

Eliana60

I'm definitely in for the egg coddlers too!

wssmom

Me too!